Yup, eleven and no my mom wasn't prego at any of our weddings, we're only part redneck. My mom is anticipating her 51 grandchild so yeah! 456 is about right.
Love the profile picture I finally added one to mine too. You remind me so much of my friend Kathleen Kelly. Both Irish, both incredibly beautiful.
Computer Geek by Day; Margarita Mama by night. I'm FORTY! There I said it. Ugh, the day I was dreading the most came and went and ........ nothing happened, it was almost as anti-climactic as changing over to Year 2000.
Oh, and I'm also a mom to 3 beautiful, smart and energetic Irish-American children (11, 8 and 4); A wife to a very handsome and extremely talented husband and adopted mom of an adorable Boston Terrier. And I have a real life sized Sand Castle!
3 comments:
You're gorgeous! You should change your name to Irish Hot Mama.
There are always home movies ;o
Yup, eleven and no my mom wasn't prego at any of our weddings, we're only part redneck. My mom is anticipating her 51 grandchild so yeah! 456 is about right.
Love the profile picture I finally added one to mine too. You remind me so much of my friend Kathleen Kelly. Both Irish, both incredibly beautiful.
Thinking of you, hope all is well.
Post a Comment