Things I've once said:
I'll never drive a minivan
I have never dyed my hair
I'll never purchase a brand new car
I plan to never go back to work full-time
I'm not going to give my kids 'choices', they get one kind of cookie, one color cup and will wear what I tell them
Meeting friends on the internet is absolutely insane
I'm not into any Reality TV shows
I can't believe I lost 12 pounds without trying
I'll never drink again
I'm not having kids; I don't even think I want to get married
Anyone who really knows me......you're laughing right now, aren't you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I'm laughing, don't know if it's because I know you, I met you on the internet or because I've said all those things at some point as well. Thanks for your comments on my blog, they mean a lot. By the way I noticed your last name on your Christmas card and wondered if you're related to a Bob and Kathy with the same last name who used to live in Cincinnati now Southern Utah?
Have a great day!
LOL...Well, I don't know you, but that's all just funny anyway! I've said a few of those things myself!
That was great! And, I am laughing even though I don't know you! I have definitely said MANY of those things and had it come back to bite me in the butt. LOL
Debi
ps Thanks for clearing it up..."boathouse row"...I am seriously losing it!
Post a Comment