| What American accent do you have? Your Result: Philadelphia Your accent is as Philadelphian as a cheesesteak! If you're not from Philadelphia, then you're from someplace near there like south Jersey, Baltimore, or Wilmington. if you've ever journeyed to some far off place where people don't know that Philly has an accent, someone may have thought you talked a little weird even though they didn't have a clue what accent it was they heard. | |
| The Northeast | |
| The Midland | |
| The Inland North | |
| The South | |
| Boston | |
| The West | |
| North Central | |
| What American accent do you have? Quiz Created on GoToQuiz | |
Thursday, March 13, 2008
I'm a Cheesesteak?
OK, so I don't think I have an accent. So I take this quiz. Below are my results. Hmmm.......I have lived my whole life in Philadelphia suburbs, I guess I can't hide that fact. Hey, you....want a hoagie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Love internet quizzes,turns out I speak like I'm from the midland states even though I m' born and bread in the west. Guess I'm going to have to start singing along to more country western music and improve my twangy western drawl.
Thanks for your comments.
Mine came up as "The West" and then told me I really don't have any accent.
I was sort of disappointed. I hoped I had one. :)
Happy Easter!
Mine was right on...too funny. I guess that is why people can always tell where I am from just by hearing my accent.
Post a Comment