Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blogging to no one

So, I created this blog, after reading several mom blogs, the itch to do it myself came, and apparently went quickly, because I am blogging to no one! If you happen across my blog, leave me a message of encouragement.......I really do have interesting things to say.

Whats new? I'm so far behind on my holiday preparations, I can see my own a$$. I got the decorations out (all 37 boxes) just last night and did about half of my cleaning/decorating. Our tree was purchased, but it sits in the back yard. The shopping list is still loaded with names, and NO IDEAS! My oldest son (still trying to come up with alias for my family, because that's what bloggers do) has the Christmas concert tomorrow at his school. I will take the time to go and watch him lip sync the songs because deep in my heart I know that my 10 yr old boy only joined chorus for the opportunity to sing at the Phantoms Hockey game in January. Love him anyway.

Well that's it for now........thank you for reading. If you are there, I promise to be more interesting next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just another mom out here in the oblivion of mommy escapism cyberspace. I promised my husband I wouldn't blog until I had wrapped all the Christmas gifts and folded the laundry... leaving comments on someone else's blog doesn't count does it?
I came across your name on Dawn's blog, I like to think of myself as a semi Irish Mom so I clicked on your profile and read your blog. I love comments too, stop in some time.

Nanny said...

Hi,
Im just another mom out there in Blog heaven. Irish too! I love to blog about my kids and life in general. And, I love to read what other mom's are up to. Keep blogging ~ I'll be reading.